Delwood Community School District
strives to meet the individual needs of children in a family atmosphere,
promoting positive and creative learning.
We Believe that…
- All students are capable of learning when challenged appropriately.
- Our school, parents, and community are partners in growth.
- Adequate facilities are crucial to the Delwood community.
- Our school must always plan for the future.
- Staff development must be ongoing to meet the changing needs of students.
- An education is vital in everyone’s life.
- We can always improve.
- All individuals should show respect for others and for themselves.
- Technology is a vital tool that can improve students learning and foster creativity.
- All students should be supported in a safe, inclusive, bully-free environment.