Marty Marshall , 2 months ago
Delwood will be remote learning on November 23 and 24. We will also be remote learning on November 30 and December 1. Please read the letter for more information.
Marty Marshall , 3 months ago
Here is the link to the book fair. The book fair is through November 1.
Marty Marshall , 4 months ago
Good afternoon Delwood families. Attached is a letter explaining some updated mask guidance we will be following starting on Tuesday, October 5, 2020.
Marty Marshall , 5 months ago
FREE MEALS BEGIN Monday, SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
The USDA will temporarily provide free breakfast and
lunch for ALL children 18 and under.
The Delwood Community School District is participating with the USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) to continue the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) through the end of 2020, or until available funding runs out.
The flexibilities allow summer meal program operators to continue serving free meals to all children into the fall months. This unprecedented move will help ensure – no matter what the situation is – children will have access to nutritious food as the country recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic.
• For the time being, this means ALL children ages 18 and under will be eligible for free meals (1 breakfast and 1 lunch daily).
• We will serve in-person learners at Delwood Elementary at their regular lunch times.
• Grab and go for remote learners or other eligible children will still occur daily from 11:00-11:30. Please call into the school building each morning by 8:30 to place your pre-order for the day. Meal pick-up bags will include breakfast and lunch meals. 563-674-4164
• Pick-up available at the door to the west off the cafeteria. This will be along Delmar Ave and pick up time will be from 11:00-11:30.
• When funds run out, we will go back to the National School Breakfast and Lunch programs and students will be charged according to their eligibility.
Event: School Board Meeting
Event: Early Dismissal
Event: Parent-Teacher Conferences
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Delwood will not have an onsite location for Monday's November 16 board meeting. Zoom opportunities are listed below for those wishing to participate.Maquoketa Combined meeting at 5:30- Please...